Monday, March 9, 2009

skit words

Group 1:

Look at the mourners, wailing sadly and flinging dirt over your corpse into a derelict, oblong coffin.


Group 3:

It was taken when you were one of the infantry.
How mummified you are!
You were glittering in my heart.
Marriage needs to be well cultivated.
The paper is inverted.
They give a contemptuous laugh.


Group 4:

Clergyman: Boy! Can't you see the mourner--your friends--wailed with grief? They love you. No matter if you live in a luxorious house or a derilect one, the small oblong place will bring you to paradise. God bless you! For your eternal life. Amen!

A: Several minutes ago, you were alive, but now, you are a corpse. Tell me why. (fling something) Let's fling flowers on him.

another:

It is a cluster of prickly pears.
They are trapped in a desolate desert.
They are groping for their way out.
I will drink anything, even a bottle of urine.
It's conspicuous, but we'll get through the desert.

马行 is very keen on this smell.
My heart is now pulsing 300 times per min!
Mr 马 I feel exalted when I see you here!
Mr 马 will never be lagged by trivial things.
I assert that nail polish will illuminate you greatly.

Our great leader gave us a mission to cultivate us.
We must do something to invert people's opinions. (*usually we would say "convert")
It's mummified.
I'm contemptuous.
Assemble, infantry!
Something is glittering.

Here is a desolate desert.
In front of us is a cluster of cactus; it's very conspicuous.
I heard that cactus is prickly.
...We're going to see the waterfall, darling...
Actually, it's the sound of a camel urinating!

No comments: